Old 15-12-2009, 06:11 PM
Steve Barron Steve Barron is offline
Registered User

Location: North & East London

I control foxes for a living in North & East London areas. If anyone needs any assistance, I would be please to offer users of "Gardenbanter" a 10% discount on a trapping cycle. For more information, my website is www.pestgo4u.com.

Being a professional, I am licenced, certified, trained and hold all necessary equipment. I am definately not 'the man down the pub'!

It is illegal to poison foxes are use non-approved methods to control or repel them.

It is also illegal to release trapped foxes under The Abandonment Act 1960, therefore all trapped foxes will be humanely dispatched and taken away for clinical waste disposal.