Old 17-12-2009, 11:30 PM
squitresu squitresu is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MackW View Post
I have found garlic to be a hearty plant. It works a an excellent insect repellent. I planted garlic cloves from the grocery store all around some young hibiscus plants that were attached with aphids. A friend informed me that insects do not like garlic it appears to have solved the insect problem with the hibiscus plants. So now I have healthy hibiscus plants and a crop of garlic on the way.

Wonderful! thanks for the info that you guys have been discussing. Awesome!!!!