Old 18-12-2009, 12:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan Kate Morgan is offline

Default Holly

Lots of berries on the holly trees this year. But this week when I
went to collect some for indoors, no berries at all! I presume it's
those sodding birds again. What do others do about this prob I wonder?
If you collect holly in November do the berries stay on (or do you use
superglue!)
cheers
Jon

I have the same every year and now I leave the berries for the birds, I
think that they need them more than I do. You can buy very convincing
artificial berries that you can attach to the branches for the house.

kate