Old 18-12-2009, 06:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default Quiet in here!

On 2009-12-18 16:15:26 +0000, "shazzbat"
said:

"Sacha" wrote in message
Too cold and icy for gardening? We had a white covering some parts of
the garden this morning - nothing horrendous but that east wind is
absolutely bitter still. I feel really sorry for those on the east
coast, it must be arctic for all of you.

Yup, what my Mrs calls a lazy wind. It doesn't bother to go round you,
it just goes through you. And of course it's quiet because it's nearly
time to start the Xmas shopping.

Steve

Hah! There speaks a man - nearly time....... Let me enlighten you - a
pair of Marigolds (bright yellow, rubber, wives for the use of) is NOT
going to get you out of trouble! ;-)
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com