Old 18-12-2009, 09:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge[_2_] Rusty Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Damn villains

mark wrote:
/snip/
It's a pity there is such idealism...it clouds the real issues.
The *real* issue, in my view, is that most thefts are carried out as a
means to feeding a drug habit.
There's a lot of stats that appear to show 'drug related' offences (as a
percentage of all offences) are extensive and on the increase.
Anyway, forgive me, we're drifting well away from the main topic of this
newsgroup..

It's called 'thread-drift', and is part of Usenet's rich tapioca.

--
Rusty