Old 18-12-2009, 10:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Horticultural mouses!

Rusty Hinge wrote:
Why is greenhouse quoted? (Is it blue?)

'Greenhouse' is a mish-mash of sheets of corrugated PVC, offcuts of
polycarbonate Twinwall, and agricultural polythene, leaning-to against
the part-finished garage and the workshop in the angle these two
buildings enclose.

It's more like a conservatory, really.

Ah, I see.
Heh. We have one crappy greenhouse, and we are squatting in our
neighbours' much better greenhouse cos she doesn't use it any more other
than to over winter her geraniums. It's a win-win - we get to grow
tomatoes melons and peppers in a huge space, she gets our surplus crop
as a 'thank you'. :-)