Old 19-12-2009, 09:15 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
aquachimp aquachimp is offline

Default RHS FRUSTRATION!

On Dec 18, 10:02*pm, Janet Tweedy wrote:
I have just filled in my seed order /choice, for this year for the 21st
time today! (I only kept going as it was too snowy to go out)
Not only do you have to put the number or name in the choice box but you
then have to scroll down after each choice to get the button to add it
to your basket.
Never one to give in, I plodded on until i had my 20 seed choices and 5
alternatives and pressed NEXT
what do i get from a supposedly professional webdeign?
A runtime error!!
EACH time i have gone back to try again, having to choose the seeds all
over again and each time i have lost the data.

SIGH............... no way of printing the list out or anything.
Email just now off to webmaster but no one will really care....

frustrated of Amersham..
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraphhttp://www.lancedal.demon.co.uk

Can you do either of these:
If you go back a page, (via "History" rather than clicking back) will
you see your completed form?
If so, before clicking to send, can you you ""copy" the whole thing?
If not possible to find it in History, can you re-fill and then do the
copy bit before sending.
That way if/when it goes astray you can try to simply "paste" back to
avoid the time out thingy.