Old 19-12-2009, 01:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default RHS FRUSTRATION!

In article
,
aquachimp writes

Can you do either of these:
If you go back a page, (via "History" rather than clicking back) will
you see your completed form?

Yes but the from only shows one choice in a pop up window, you have to
use the arrows on the window to see more, Very frustrating itself.
Clicking again still gets you the runtime error! I cut and pasted that
in my missive to the RHS which then promptly bounced.

If so, before clicking to send, can you you ""copy" the whole thing?
If not possible to find it in History, can you re-fill and then do the
copy bit before sending.

Nope, you can never see your whole list once you fill it in.

That way if/when it goes astray you can try to simply "paste" back to
avoid the time out thingy.

--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph