Old 19-12-2009, 11:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kathy McIntosh Kathy McIntosh is offline

Default Quiet in here!

"David WE Roberts" wrote in message

"Sacha" wrote in message
Too cold and icy for gardening? We had a white covering some parts of
the garden this morning - nothing horrendous but that east wind is
absolutely bitter still. I feel really sorry for those on the east
coast, it must be arctic for all of you.

It has been sub-zero all day today.
A relatively thin covering of snow,

Thin? You should venture up to Trimley Robert. We've got six inches up
here!
But yes, it is thin in town. I just have to get from one to the other
tomorrow :-{

--
Kathy