Old 20-12-2009, 09:36 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Bloody global warming!

In message
,
aquachimp writes
On Dec 20, 12:21*am, "Bob Hobden" wrote:
"alan.holmes" *wrote...

It's a right pain, this global warming, we only had three inches of snow
yesterday, and the temperature rose to 2 degrees!

I didn't see it get above freezing here today, it was - 4.5°C first thing
and the highest was only 0°C at 2 pm.
More snow due in the early hours according to the forecast.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

Yes, well; funny thing about scientists... back in the 70"s they were
predicting a mini ice-age.

Actually, that is a myth. The (then weak) consensus in the scientific
press, rather than the popular media, was for warming.

http://www.realclimate.org/index.php...lobal-cooling-
myth/
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley