Old 20-12-2009, 11:23 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default Beautiful day!

It's bright and sunny here without a cloud in the sky. It was cold
last night but not as cold as it has been and the wind has dropped
entirely. But despite a couple of freezing nights, the tree ferns
still have all their green fronds and are looking very fresh and happy.
I wonder how long that can last! We're shut for 2 weeks and it's
quite nice to have the place to ourselves just for that short time.
Now we wait for the 'promised' snow - I wonder if it will get this far
after all. How's everyone else doing - snow or otherwise? Ah well -
soon be spring if the alliums coming through are anything to go by!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com