Old 20-12-2009, 03:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete C[_2_] Pete C[_2_] is offline

Default Beautiful day!

'Mike' wrote:
"Sacha" wrote in message
It's bright and sunny here without a cloud in the sky. It was cold
last night but not as cold as it has been and the wind has dropped
entirely. But despite a couple of freezing nights, the tree ferns
still have all their green fronds and are looking very fresh and
happy. I wonder how long that can last! We're shut for 2 weeks and
it's quite nice to have the place to ourselves just for that short
time. Now we wait for the 'promised' snow - I wonder if it will get
this far after all. How's everyone else doing - snow or otherwise? Ah
well - soon be spring if the alliums coming through are anything
to go by! --
Sacha

Much the same here on the Isle of Wight.

and it would be nice when you all report in to say where you are. :-)

Yep.....so easy to put it in sig
--
https://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Pete C