Old 20-12-2009, 05:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Poole Dave Poole is offline
Registered User

Location: Torquay S. Devon
Default Beautiful day!

I was in my local early Thursday evening and someone came in saying it
had started to snow. Like excited children, several (of us) went
outside to witness the event, but after a few flakes it stopped and
that was that. Cold here in TQY and sunny by day with overnight lows
in the -1 to -2C region, so nothing compared to what is going on
further east and north. A white Christmas might be nice, but I have
to do the 200-odd mile drive north towards the end of the week, so I'm
in two minds about the prospect.