Old 21-12-2009, 01:29 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Wildbilly Wildbilly is offline

Default Monsanto

In article . com,
Steve wrote:

On Sat, 19 Dec 2009 18:27:29 -0800, Wildbilly
wrote:

Schmeiser was only continuing a traditional process of selecting seeds.

C'mon Billy, he purposely isolated RoundUp Ready plants and saved the
seed.
I have no _intention_ of siding with Monsanto on _anything_, but this
guy is no victim. He knew exactly what he was doing.

No victim? I'd say that we are all victims of Monsanto's efforts to
reduce diversity, and to feed us untested (no feeding studies that I'm
aware of) products.

Not to put too fine a point on it, I'd say, if you have wooden shoes,
you should throw them in the gears.
--
"When you give food to the poor, they call you a saint. When you ask why the poor have no food, they call you a communist."
-Archbishop Helder Camara

http://tinyurl.com/o63ruj
http://countercurrents.org/roberts020709.htm