Old 20-12-2009, 09:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Do YOU .........

In message , Alan
writes
In message , Hugh Jampton
wrote
On Sun, 20 Dec 2009 19:20:13 -0000, 'Mike' wrote:

Yes, and if you care for your grandchildren, so should you!

:-((

Oh dear. Another one brainwashed.

Well I guess your reply to Chris proves that the majority of scientists
from around the world are all wrong.

The same climate scientists cannot even predict what the weather is
going to be next week let alone in a few decades time.

That's another denialist talking point. It's a red herring. We can
predict that the 1st of July will be warmer (in the UK) than the 1st of
January, with great confidence. We can't predict with more than a
minimal degree of confidence whether the 2nd of January will be warmer
than the 1st of January. Predicting climate is a different, and more
tractable, problem that predicting weather.
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley