Old 21-12-2009, 11:04 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Do YOU .........

In article ,
says...
.... believe in all this Global warming crap when the world has been doing
its own things for years and years before man set foot on the Planet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8O-E_GN0Kg

What is it you don't believe, that the world is warming, or that people
are responsible?
I find it hard to believe that anyone could think a warming cycle is not
in progress. So I am guessing you think its natural (despite the doubling
of C02 in the atmosphere since I learnt the percentages at school)
But then I once sailed with a fully paid up member of the Flat Earth
society, the fact that as the ships navigator I relied on the Earth being
round and used sperical trigonometry every day to determine our position
was waved aside just like your arguments against global warming being
manmade with nonsense science and dubious math.
Unlike the polititions however I believe that it would be a lot better to
reverse the rise in the worlds population drastically which is something
we can do cheaply!
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk