Old 21-12-2009, 02:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default Remote weather station

On 2009-12-21 13:23:57 +0000, Timothy Murphy said:

Hugh Newbury wrote:

Does anyone have experience of a weather station
sending back information over the internet,

Wrong newsgroup, I suggest. Try uk.sci.weather: they're very expert there.

It was indeed sent to the wrong newsgroup, by mistake.
(The two are next to each other on my system, and I clicked the wrong one.)
Apologies.

Well, I can tell you about the Nexus once my husband has opened it on
Christmas Day - and set it up of course. ;-))
http://www.airandwatercentre.com/nex...n-735-details/
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com