Old 21-12-2009, 03:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Broadback[_2_] Broadback[_2_] is offline

Default Do YOU .........

Janet Baraclough wrote:
The
from "Bob contains these words:

The root cause of CO2 is population, so why are we in this Country still
paying people to have children? ( the Chinese alone are doing something
about this and should be applauded)

Hardly! The Chinese policy has led to the killing of many unwanted
girl children. Within one generation,
it has led to a serious social imbalance (too many males, not enough
partners for them); and there is also concern, among the
Chinese, for the future social consequences of so many only-child males
who have been spoiled rotten and brought up to
think they are the centre of the universe.

Janet

Yes, of course I believe scientists. In the 1930s the human race was
going to the dogs, because of bad breeding, as a result politicians of
many countries took steps to stop it. Including the USA as well as
Hitler's lot. Then in the 1970s the scientists predicted that a mini ice
age was upon us. All those predictions, have with time, been proved,
whether right or wrong I will leave you, dear reader, to decide.

--
Please reply to group,emails to designated
address are never read.