Old 21-12-2009, 06:53 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Wildbilly Wildbilly is offline

Default Monsanto

In article . com,
Steve wrote:

On Sun, 20 Dec 2009 23:30:09 -0500, phorbin
wrote:

I would say that the gears should not belong to Monsanto or anyone at
all and that seed saving must be defined as a human right.

Where is the outrage over Jackson and Perkins' roses?
What's the difference?

Dang, I always find what I'm looking for in the last place I look.

http://www.fedcoseeds.com/seeds/monsanto.htm
--
"When you give food to the poor, they call you a saint. When you ask why the poor have no food, they call you a communist."
-Archbishop Helder Camara

http://tinyurl.com/o63ruj
http://countercurrents.org/roberts020709.htm