Old 21-12-2009, 09:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Default Do YOU .........

Sacha writes
When we were in China last year our Chinese guide who was a young woman
of 23, with a degree in tourism, She gave us some information on the
birth control regime that was new to us. I'd be interested to know if
anyone else has heard of this. She said that most people were
encouraged to have one child; that army officers could have two and
that ethnic minorities could have 3.

I've heard that elsewhere, so it could be true. By 'ethnic minorities' I
think they mean, for example, the Chinese in Szechuan.

--
Kay