Old 22-12-2009, 12:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default Italian Nursery

On 2009-12-22 11:28:12 +0000, Dave Hill said:

Found this site whem browsing for Mangostine
I hope the translation comes over OK

http://translate.google.co.uk/transl...of f%26sa%3DG

or
http://www.tropicamente.it/

and

translate

David Hill

What a beautiful site - wonderful photo gallery. I loved the "per info
clicca qui". ;-) It just sounds very slightly incongruous in Italian!
They must use a lot of oil to keep those plants going in a Turin
winter but it's obviously a real passion. My sil comes from Turin so I
must ask her if she or any of her family have been there.
--
Sacha