Old 24-12-2009, 09:15 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default nursery website virus alert

"Mike" wrote in message
On Thu, 24 Dec 2009 07:05:00 -0000, "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote
Precisely. Hide behind no-name and try to wreck a business. What a
dreadful thing to do. I have every confidence in Zen.

The only thing I have to say now is that "someone" is using Avira
antivirus
and that is a free program, you get what you pay for IMO and that is why I
have always used McAfee.

AVG ... Zone Alarm .. Spybot .... all free .... Nothing has got past
that lot on my PC ... and I can see when it tried.

Mike P

Isn't all this bitching giving http://www.beechesnursery.co.uk/ a very good
airing :-))

There's no such thing as bad publicity unless your name is Ratner.

By keeping this thread going, it gives Beeches Nursery tons and tons of
publicity :-))

Well done everybody and 'someone' are you 'sure' you are not Beeches
Nursery???????

Merry Christmas to all my followers :-))

and others who have me kill filed .............. so they say :-)

--
Mike

www.rneba.org.uk
www.shanklinmanormews.co.uk