Old 24-12-2009, 03:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
alan.holmes alan.holmes is offline

Default Do YOU .........

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from Martin contains these words:

Cars are not essential. Most people in Northern Europe need to heat
their homes.

However, very few of us need to heat every room in the home at once.

My prediction is that future generations will regard our generations'
whole-house, empty room, absent-occupants heating habits
and single-occupancy of vehicles, in the same light, as epidemic
obesity and the throw-away society. A thoughtless greedy waste
of finite resources, and the first and worst victims of it will be our
own children.

Unfortunately some of us have only one person to drive anywhere, like me!

Janet