Old 24-12-2009, 04:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
alan.holmes alan.holmes is offline

Default Do YOU .........

"uriel13" wrote in message

"'Mike'[_4_ Wrote:
;872330"]..... believe in all this Global warming crap when the world
has been doing
its own things for years and years before man set foot on the Planet?

http://tinyurl.com/y8rawrp

--
Mike

www.rneba.org.uk
www.shanklinmanormews.co.uk

Hi All,
Having looked at the posts of Mike 4 he is obviously a wind-up
merchant the best thing that we could is ignore his posts.

I already do, but there are a number of people who cannot ignore his posts
so I still have to read them!

uriel13

--
uriel13