Old 18-04-2003, 09:09 AM
Mike

Default Throwing out baby ...

In article , William Tasso
writes
I wonder is there any reason one shouldn't use bath/shower waste water on
the garden?

Obviously the output from washing machines, dishwashers etc. is a fairly
good path cleaner, but I wonder if any of the preparations, mixes and other
paraphernalia found in modern bathrooms is harmful to gardens.

--
William Tasso

Someone has suggested in my thread about saving water for a football
pitch and a Lawn Bowls site I am making, that this 'grey' water can be
used for watering. There will be water from showers in the players
changing room and from the kitchen and bars, so there will be plenty for
us :-))

Mike
Forthcoming reunions. Royal Navy Social Weekend Sussex May 2nd - 5th.
H.M.S.Collingwood Association Chatham May 30th - June 2nd
British Pacific Fleet Hayling Island Sept 5th - 8th
Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Isle of Wight. Oct 3rd - 6th. Plus many more