Old 24-12-2009, 11:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
someone someone is offline

Default nursery website virus alert

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

"Sacha" wrote
Precisely. Hide behind no-name and try to wreck a business. What a
dreadful thing to do. I have every confidence in Zen.

The only thing I have to say now is that "someone" is using Avira
antivirus and that is a free program, you get what you pay for IMO and
that is why I have always used McAfee.

I didn't get what I paid for in the '90's with Norton, it was absolute pants
and in the end I threw away £30 for a year's worth of nothing but trouble.
I paid for NOD 32 which was very good for about ten years, but they now seem
to be more interested in corporate stuff than in private individuals. So I
am currently using Avira, which is also a *pay-for* antivirus. When and if
I'm satisfied, I'll pay for it.

Spy-bot is free, too, and they proved to be pretty good when I had a problem
last year so I sent them a donation.

someone