Old 18-04-2003, 09:33 AM
The Devil's Advocate

Default Bloody Cats

Obviously not lol

Essjay001 wrote:
: Bigjon scribbled:
:
:: Here I go again...
::
:: I don't think you can equate cats and dogs in this way. They are
:: different species. You can own a dog, but any cat person will tell
:: you that the cat is not owned, The cat does what it wants, when it
:: wants. They are far more independent than the poor old dog. A dog
:: without a lead is a lost soul. A cat without a lead is a free spirit
:: !
:
: Who cares kill them and be done with.
::
:: You should feel privileged that a cat chooses your patch to "crap and
:: piddle" in. Dogs leave it all over the roads, pavements and parks for
:: just about anybody to find. This particular cat has chosen only YOU
:: to be the recipient of its present. Aren't you the lucky one !
:
: You do talk some ********
: There is nothing lucky about picking up a hanful of cat crap
::
:: As for the "owners", as you well know, we can't ( and shouldn't ) be
:: held responsible, and British Law backs this up...
::
:: Animals Act 1971..
:: "Cats cannot be held guilty of trespass and the owners cannot be held
:: responsible for any damage done."
:: and "Domestic animals such as cats and dogs are allowed by law to
:: roam.
:
: Yeah right! Dogs have to be on a lead in the UK.
:
:
: A
:: person who wants to prevent a neighbour's cat or dog from entering
:: her/his property could make her/his own fencing arrangements."
:
: My god you even talk cat crap!
::
:: So perhaps you'd better get a bigger fence ??
:
: 50 6x6 fence panels is that big enough?