Old 25-12-2009, 07:07 PM posted to rec.gardens
Wildbilly Wildbilly is offline

Default Are you as daft as me?

In article ,
sockiescat wrote:

Gardenjunkie;872690 So, who else will be as daft as me on Christmas day
and sow their broad bean seeds? I'll be out there, the forecast is frost
free and may be damp. Just right for sowing!
Happy Christmas
All the best
Gardenjunkie
S. E. England

lol that would be fun since its winter here in southwestern ontario,
canada .
i hope u have a lot of fun planting and get a really good yield as well
.
good luck . cyaaaaaaa, sockiescat.

A balmy 36F here in Northern California. With any luck at all, I'll get
some seaweed planted today.
--
³When you give food to the poor, they call you a saint. When you ask why the poor have no food, they call you a communist.²
-Archbishop Helder Camara

http://tinyurl.com/o63ruj
http://countercurrents.org/roberts020709.htm