Old 26-12-2009, 12:56 AM posted to rec.gardens
Lelandite Lelandite is offline

Default Are you as daft as me?

In the 20's here on the Pacific NW so no planting for awhile.
Do have a new layout inside my head that I'm working on.

Merry Christmas!

Donna
in WA

"Gardenjunkie" wrote in message

Well that's it, 100 broad beans sown, 70 in veg plot and 30 in pots in
greenhouse for a head start. Weather has been ideal, mild, slight breeze
and the sun, although a bit shy, showed itself a few times.
Christmas dinner cooked, eaten and digested (partially). Washing up
done.
Time to relax now browsing through those glossy seed and plant
catalogues choosing for the seasons to come.
Happy Christmas
All the best
Gardenjunkie

--