Old 26-12-2009, 09:51 PM posted to rec.gardens
gloria.p gloria.p is offline

Default Are you as daft as me?

Gardenjunkie wrote:
So, who else will be as daft as me on Christmas day and sow their broad
bean seeds? I'll be out there, the forecast is frost free and may be
damp. Just right for sowing!
Happy Christmas
All the best
Gardenjunkie
S. E. England

Not quite. It has been in negative degrees F. here in Colorado.
Christmas morning at 10 AM it was -2 deg with a wind chill
equivalent to -22deg. F. and six inches of new snow on the ground
in the Rocky Mts. where we were staying. It was all of +18 deg.
F. at home.

Not exactly planting weather, or even skiing weather unless you
are a teenager.

gloria p