Old 27-12-2009, 12:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gopher Gopher is offline

Default New Year's Day flower count

In message , Sacha
writes
Anyone else going to do the flower count on 1st Jan? If Ray isn't up
to it I'll struggle round on my own. ;-)

We'll probably squelch our way round our very soggy patch in Dorset.
Clay can be helpful under some conditions but not under those which have
recently prevailed. Returning the other day from NZ where spring and
early summer were the order of the day, current weather is something of
a shock! We have a bad case of lupinitis - they were wonderful!

It seems we could all be in for quite an exciting period of weather over
the next few days so, just in case we are all under the white stuff at
the appointed hour - may we wish you a happy, peaceful and healthy
2010!!

--
Gopher .... I know my place!