Old 27-12-2009, 05:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Christina Websell[_2_] Christina Websell[_2_] is offline

Default Interesting

"Rusty Hinge" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:
wrote in message
Dave Hill wrote:
I go back to basics and just use peanuts
Peanut butter is less likely to roll off, and harder for them to nick
without setting off the trap.

I prefer to use a catch alive trap so they can be released. Why is it
necessary to kill them?

Because, having caught them, it is an offence to release them.

--
Why? They are a native species, I think you are wrong on this, Rusty.
It's an offence to release grey squirrels once caught, agreed.

Tina