Old 27-12-2009, 06:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default New Year's Day flower count

On 27 Dec, 18:04, "David WE Roberts" wrote:
"Sacha" wrote in message

Anyone else going to do the flower count on 1st Jan? *If Ray isn't up to
it I'll struggle round on my own. *;-)
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Not considered it, but willing to give it a try :-)

Outdoors at the moment we have geraniums (well, zonal perlagoniums) still in
flower and one yellow rose bush.
Apart from that there are various shrubs with purplish flowers (will take
advice on species)
Everything else sems to have been walloped by the recent cold spell.

I doubt if there is anything left here in flower now after the frosts,
but I will try to remember to look.
I do hope Ray is OK, sounds as if he isn't to good when you say if he
is up to it.
David Hill