Old 27-12-2009, 07:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default New Year's Day flower count

On 2009-12-27 18:04:44 +0000, "David WE Roberts" said:

"Sacha" wrote in message
Anyone else going to do the flower count on 1st Jan? If Ray isn't up
to it I'll struggle round on my own. ;-)
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Not considered it, but willing to give it a try :-)

Outdoors at the moment we have geraniums (well, zonal perlagoniums)
still in flower and one yellow rose bush.
Apart from that there are various shrubs with purplish flowers (will
take advice on species)
Everything else sems to have been walloped by the recent cold spell.

You didn't do 'the count' last year, David? It's fun to see what's out
and where but it's not competitive - she says, struggling to find the
magnifying glass and notebooks. ;-)