Old 28-12-2009, 05:10 PM
Steve Barron Steve Barron is offline
Registered User

Location: North & East London
Default Professional Urban Fox Control

Love them or hate them, foxes cause not only damage to our lawns and steal our tools, but are capable of transmitting diseases via their treacle-like faeces and strong odour urine such as leptospirosis (weil's disease) and toxocaris, not to mention the internal & external parasites they will almost definately be carrying. Under The Abandonement Act 1960, it is illegal to release foxes once trapped; therefore, the only humane and legal solution is to safely dispatch them. I am professional Urban Fox Controller working in North & East London areas, spending most of my time in schools, colleges, commercial and residential properties. I am often called in by gardeners due to the constant digging up of lawns and flower beds and the unpleasant fouling left behind. for more information, my website is www.pestgo4u.com
Pest - Go Limited