Old 28-12-2009, 11:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_4_] Ophelia[_4_] is offline

Default How easy is it to propagate a bay tree?

On 2009-12-27 20:34:56 +0000, K said:

Sacha writes
If it makes you think of bread sauce

How do you make your bread sauce? I've always made it with cloves.

Bay is for rice puddings and casseroles.

I *always* add a bay leaf to bread sauce.
--

So do I! I've introduced bread sauce (I was going to use the initials
but

I add one to a beef casserole, too - it just adds a certain something.

a certain... je nes se quoi...?

IACBTP g

--
https://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/