Old 29-12-2009, 10:44 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
shazzbat shazzbat is offline

Default A bit of mindless fun on a foul day :-)

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
o.uk...
What is on your pc desk right now ?

A PC, or at least the monitor and mouse.
A mug of coffee
A Scrabble dictionary
An ipod
A thermometer, current reading 16C
A book of crosswords
Remotes for TV and freeview
Printer cartridge
A globe I got for Xmas last year.
Medication, and a prescription for more.
A plastic knife fork and spoon I took from Pret last time I went to Nodnol,
for no better reason than I liked the colour.
A replacement light bulb for the sewing machine.
A mug containing pens, scissors and the usual redundant stationery.
One of those buttons from Staples that says " That was easy" when you press
it.
A card for my sister's approaching birthday.
Several packets of seeds.
Several sheets of paper, some of which I may refer to at some point. Or not.
A pad of post-it notes.
2009 calendar.
2010calendar.
Spare bulbs for Xmas tree lights.
A lead, one end of which is USB, the other end fits I know not what, but I
daren't throw it out, I know what will happen if I do.
A stress pig.

I now find I've come to two conclusions -

1 - The desk needs a sort out.
2 - I'm severely sad, either for having this lot on the desk, or for
admitting to it, or for taking the time to list it.

But anyway, thanks for helping me find the bulb for the sewing machine.

Steve