Old 29-12-2009, 01:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
bobharvey bobharvey is offline

Default A bit of mindless fun on a foul day :-)

On 29 Dec, 09:33, "Kate Morgan" wrote:
What is on your pc desk right now ?

Specs.
The ex-KLM first-class wash kit box I use to transport my external had
disl
Someone else's 16GB SD card. No idea whose.
A remote control for watching DVDs on the computer, that I never use.
Dust
More specs
More dust
two boxes full of CDs/DVDs.
A bluetooth adaptor the size of a usb plug, that belongs to the Suse-
powered netbook that I can't find anywhere.
Two christmas cactuses (cactii?) that are scions of my late mother's
one, and which have flowered far closer to christmas than for a
generation.
More dust.