Old 29-12-2009, 01:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
bobharvey bobharvey is offline

Default A bit of mindless fun on a foul day :-)

On 29 Dec, 11:53, "'Mike'" wrote:
What birds can you see in your garden from your computer?

Front garden.
The collared doves that have taken the place of blackbirds perching on
my roof and the neighbour's. They are marching up and down his ridge
at the moment.

Two pied wagtail.

I /know/ there is a wren in the undergrwoth, 'cos I saw it this
morning swearing at something or other. But I can't see it now.

A green woodpecker was here earlier, pecking disconsolately at the
lawn. Two brief pecks, then a pause, then two steps left and two
brief pecks, then a shake.