Old 29-12-2009, 04:03 PM
Steve Barron Steve Barron is offline
Registered User

Location: North & East London

Most of my work is inner city London, not in rural areas. There is a difference between rural foxes and urban city foxes. A London fox's diet generally consists of left over pizza, kebabs, burgers and tinned cat food left out be well wishers, as opposed to rabbits in grassy meadows.
Due to urban foxes living in close proximity, disease such as mange can be easily transmitted. We are now approaching 2010 and there are no wild stray dog packs roaming the streets, unless by accident lost. As most dogs are now micro-chipped, reuniting them with their owners is very easy. So no, stray dogs are not shot on sight !!!! What a strange comment.

Foxes that freely enter school grounds or private gardens fouling everywhere and causing a health & safety hazard need controlling.

Our pets are taken to the vets regularly to be wormed, flead and vaccinated.

Foxes are not regularly rounded up for veterinary treatments.

Fox cubs are passed worms by their mothers milk from day one and will retain these internal parasites throughout their life, as well as ticks, fleas and mange.

Mange is a terrible disease which causes incessant itching, leading to wound infection.

With regards to tools going missing, as most gardens in London are very small, if tools are not put away securely, they will go missing.
Pest - Go Limited