Old 29-12-2009, 09:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
lloyd lloyd is offline

Default Professional Urban Fox Control

On Tue, 29 Dec 2009 10:18:17 -0700, "graham" wrote:

"lloyd" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 29 Dec 2009 14:10:23 +0000, Mike wrote:

On Mon, 28 Dec 2009 12:10:57 -0500, Steve Barron
wrote:

Love them or hate them, foxes cause not only damage to our lawns and
steal our tools, but are capable of transmitting diseases via their
treacle-like faeces and strong odour urine such as leptospirosis (weil's
disease) and toxocaris, not to mention the internal & external parasites
they will almost definately be carrying. Under The Abandonement Act
1960, it is illegal to release foxes once trapped; therefore, the only
humane and legal solution is to safely dispatch them.

Or just leave them alone and enjoy their company like most of us do.

I am professional
Urban Fox Controller

Nothing professional about killing animals for fun.

Where did he say that he enjoyed it?

That or mentally deranged, either way if the cap fits.