Old 30-12-2009, 01:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
alan.holmes alan.holmes is offline

Default Professional Urban Fox Control

"lloyd" wrote in message
On Tue, 29 Dec 2009 14:10:23 +0000, Mike wrote:

On Mon, 28 Dec 2009 12:10:57 -0500, Steve Barron
wrote:

Love them or hate them, foxes cause not only damage to our lawns and
steal our tools, but are capable of transmitting diseases via their
treacle-like faeces and strong odour urine such as leptospirosis (weil's
disease) and toxocaris, not to mention the internal & external parasites
they will almost definately be carrying. Under The Abandonement Act
1960, it is illegal to release foxes once trapped; therefore, the only
humane and legal solution is to safely dispatch them.

Or just leave them alone and enjoy their company like most of us do.

Who are these 'most of us', those 'most of us' obviously have no idea of the
damage those bloody things do.