Old 31-12-2009, 12:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Compo in Caithness Compo in Caithness is offline

Default Professional Urban Fox Control

\snip\
I had most of my chickens once killed by a fox in the day, when I got home
from work it was still killing
It ran away when I saw it, leaving 22 dead and the end of my project.

Yes, anyone who can put foxes out is good.

I lost three batches of hens to the fox in quick succession - the
reason was that I had not made their run properly fox-proof and thus
it was my fault and not the fox's, who was just doing what came
natural to him/her. If I want to keep animals for my benefit I must
be prepared to secure them from predators.
Cheers,
Compo in Caithness