Old 31-12-2009, 02:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
lloyd lloyd is offline

Default Professional Urban Fox Control

On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 04:26:00 -0800 (PST), Compo in Caithness
wrote:

On 28 Dec, 17:10, Steve Barron Steve.Barron.
wrote:
\snip\ foxes \snip\ steal our tools \snip
--
Steve Barron

I opened our back door in the half-light this morning and there was
mrs Fox plodding past the shed with my spade on her shoulder. "Where
do you think you are going with my spade?" I called after her "Just
off to dig a few slugs for breakfast," she replied "I'll bring the
spade back when I've finished with it."

LOL please tell us there are more chapters to this story? I like it

We live by a railway line and are lucky enough to have a large plot of
land that we can use to encourage wildlife. I wouldn't discourage
foxes - they have never done me any harm and even help by consuming
those pesky slugs and snails.

Something those blinded by prejudice seem incapable of learning.
Everything has it's place in this world including ourselves.