Old 31-12-2009, 04:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Christina Websell[_2_] Christina Websell[_2_] is offline

Default Talking about bay (again)

"®óñ© © ²°¹°-°¹" wrote in message
On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 15:47:31 -0000, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

I dried the bay leaves themselves by putting them in a metal dish on top
of
my woodburner - I now have enough for a year of soup flavouring ;-)

I never dry off bay leaves. I have a biggish standard bay and just
rip off a few fresh leaves as required. Drying does nothing for the
taste in my view

Well, as I said, my own bay is still very small, 2 ft, and I don't think
it's up to me ripping fresh leaves off it quite yet.

Tina