Old 31-12-2009, 05:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Christina Websell[_2_] Christina Websell[_2_] is offline

Default Professional Urban Fox Control

"lloyd" wrote in message
On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 20:22:51 -0000, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

"Mike" wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 16:59:32 +0000, lloyd wrote:

On Mon, 28 Dec 2009 12:10:57 -0500, Steve Barron
wrote:

information, my website is www.pestgo4u.com

Scam city for this chap, knew he was a jerk!

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=SE28+0WQ&meta=

One address and 1001 things going on, I smell something worse than a
fox here.

PO Box 19184 London SE28 0WQ GB

Well the foxy site looked very unproff for a start. As far as free
range hens/ducks go ..... the most time they are at risk is in the
daylight, when the there are cubs to feed in the spring. Any night of
the year fowl should be shut in after they have gone to roost.
Common sense methinks.

Of course, it's sensible to do that, I always do, but when they come
during
the day to kill all your poultry is a whole different kettle of fish.

How inconvenient. If the animals were looked after it would not matter
what time the fox or stray dog came.

They don't come to kill your poultry they look for food and that's no
crime. If you're silly enough to leave it out unguarded how can you
blame the poor beast!

I have no problem with foxes passing through my garden at night and trying
to get in to my chickens. That is not possible as they are shut up safely
at dusk. I DO have issues when they come in the day, though and daytime
foxes that kill my hens are likely to be ex-foxes here, and pretty soon
too.
One of them completely wiped out an 8 year project I was doing, trying to
breed a gold splashed chicken laying a dark brown egg.

Sounds like you never really learned from the experience which is a
shame.

You can imagine my feelings when the fox was still there, killing. If I'd
had a gun in my hand, when the barsteward turned to look at me as it ran
off, I would have blasted it's head clean off. In temper.

You sound like you get a warped pleasure from the killing. How nice.

I cannot keep free range chickens any more. They have to be in huts and
runs, with concrete floors and roofs on, because of the firkin things.

Imagine how easy your life could be if you went the whole hog and
shoved the poor things in to small cages. You need to get a life love.

That's life, that's called looking after them. If you are incapable of
looking after the animals on free range you should maybe take up
knitting instead, though do be careful of the sharp needles.

I could do with a jumper and bobble hat if it helps.

Plonk