Old 01-01-2010, 10:34 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Compo in Caithness Compo in Caithness is offline

Default Erecting a greenhouse

Hi gang,

I am about to erect a Rhino 8x10 greenhouse in the veg garden. The
only plot available is on soil (no hardstanding available). I am not
sure whether it is worth digging and concreting a full foundation as
per a house or whether I should just use the four concrete block
system to anchor it down. I would welcome any tips/pros and cons about
this job and the erection process in general.

Cheers,
Compo in Caithness