Old 01-01-2010, 02:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
®óñ© © ²°¹°-°¹ ®óñ©  ©  ²°¹°-°¹ is offline

Default Professional Urban Fox Control

On Fri, 1 Jan 2010 13:05:59 +0000, Sacha wrote:

You seem to have gone off on a merry dance, or not yet sober from last
nights merriment, either way make no sense I'm afraid.

Once you resort to insult, you lose the thrust of your argument. The
same happens if you use exaggeration, as you did above and to which I
responded. FYI, we went to bed before midnight last night, a lonnnng
way from drunk and despite my husband's 60 years as a nurseryman,
neither of us suffering from anthrax or a wonderment that there are
flies in the countryside, sometimes, somewhere. To be honest, I don't
think you actually have much idea of what you're talking about and
aren't interested in listening to those who do, so inevitably you will
learn nothing. Christina has been keeping poultry for years and yet
you think you know better than she how to do it. That pretty much
demonstrates your line of reasoning. But that's most definitely your
problem, not mine. 'bye.

Very wise, that farewell. Just *Plonk/KF the troll.

--