Old 01-01-2010, 03:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
lloyd lloyd is offline

Default Professional Urban Fox Control

On Fri, 1 Jan 2010 07:27:22 -0700, "graham" wrote:

"Compo in Caithness" wrote in message
On 31 Dec 2009, 23:05, lloyd wrote:
On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 22:53:24 -0000, "Bill Grey"

wrote:

" If a fox was struggling to survive it might take just the one
chicken,
instead , it will kill pretty well all the chickens in a killing
frenzy.
Not the act of a starving animal.

Only if we leave the pantry door open.

Mankind can hardly complain about the antics of another animal and
claim the moral high ground.

Lloyd,

You have prolonged this thread with ludicrous arguments and a distorted
point of view.

Only if viewed with a warped mind and a crooked eye. A fox is no more
a pest than a village idiot who thinks it is, neither deserve to be
killed just because they are what they are.

Your response to my statement above bears no relation to the content of
my
remarks.

That's because your ignorance does not allow you to comprehend the
reply. None so blind as the idiot who refuses to see.

It has been a somewhat amusing diversion.

You don't seem to be having much fun.

Time for you to go to bed now.

Or what, I should be shot too?

You need to wake up and realise you're nothing but a tick on the ass
of humanity like the rest of us, instead of getting ideas above your
station and telling nature how she should run her world.

Humour apart - I was informed yesterday that a Pine Marten was
recently caught and died horribly, in a trap nearby. The trap was
aimed at foxes and other predatory animals of (they say) farm
livestock. This practice is barbaric and unnecessary. It is my
opinion, for what it is worth, that the trap owner should be given a
taste of his own medicine.

Bernard Levin once argued that animal rights advocates hated humanity. I'm
beginning to think that he was right!
Graham

Live by the sword..................... you're hardly in a position to
complain about it are you!