Old 01-01-2010, 05:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default seed searching

On 2010-01-01 16:45:12 +0000, Rusty Hinge

On 2010-01-01 12:45:30 +0000, Dave Poole said:

Sally Thompson wrote:

Stone House is quite near us and I didn't know of them before so a useful
link, David, so thanks :-) Janet: I see they don't do mail order, so i
f you
did want seeds from Stone House, let me know and I could get them for
you
some time and post them on to you.

I've not been for very many years Sally, but it was an interesting
nursery to visit and judging by their on-line lists, probably still
is. Crikey, come to think of it, the last time I went was in their
'early days' and I was still plants manager for Webbs g/c at
Droitwich, which takes us back prior to 1976 :-|

By rights, you should by now be bent over at the waist, clutching a
gnarled stick in an equally gnarled fist and talking about 'them
youngsters'. ;-))

Huh! Gimme my stick! I was pushing forty then, and yet to purchase the
smallholding...

Sounds to me like you'd be happiest with a thumbstick. -) Ray has one
which I bought him some time ago but I don't think he's over-keen on
using it!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com